For over 35 years, Fremantle Commercial Diving has been providing a reliable, comprehensive and high quality service to the shipping industry using experienced personnel. This includes emergency response throughout Western Australia 24/7.
Our full suite of services offered includes the following:
- Class inspection services
- Under Water Inspection In Lieu of Dry docking (UWILD)
- Biosecurity and Invasive Marine Species inspections (IMS)
- Propeller and hull cleaning
- Removal of fouled lines
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Class certified fabrication
- Coffer dam installation and removal
- Coded subsea welding
- Location and retrieval of dropped anchors
- Emergency Response
Fremantle Commercial Diving has been involved in some of the most ambitious shipping projects undertaken in Western Australia
Including the in-water replacement of the propeller shaft of EIT PALMINA; the first operation of its kind worldwide, undertaken in Fremantle and Albany, Western Australia.
When you need a professional diving service for your vessel, contact us to rely on the experience of Fremantle Commercial Diving.