At FCD we have been executing work in remote locations for over 35 years and we understand that success requires both meticulous planning and extensive resourcing. That is why FCD field crews always turn up with the required equipment for every job, plus extensive support systems.
These systems include:
- Ipads linked to 24/7 medical support capable of executing a surgical consult in under 5 minutes
- Satellite communications with coverage Australia wide
- Lightening detectors capable of tracking multiple storm cells simultaneously
- Access to our global cloud server containing all work instructions, procedures, policies and supporting information
- Forms applications on mobile phones and Ipads capable of lodging incident reports to our cloud server system off any device
- Real time remote access to our cloud based preventative maintenance system, managing thousands of testable items of equipment
- Online access to current Safety Data Sheets for all materials carried
- Automatic External Defibrillators
If your organisation is looking for a professional approach to remote work, look no further than the team at Fremantle Commercial Diving.